What is this book about?
This is about a boy who struggles with mental illness but overcomes his problems.
What makes this book excellent?
- The main character, Craig, is relatable and interesting.
- The story takes on very heavy themes but it is still told in a lighthearted (but still captivating) way.
- The story sticks with you and makes you think about life more profoundly.
Who will this book appeal to?
You might like this book if you liked:
- Looking for Alaska by John Green
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green